Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:37:24 EDT
Hello everyone,

First off I just wanted to say how deeply sorry I am about Zippy's
passing.  My thoughts and prayers are with Zippy's family and with the
families of all the others that have lost their furkids.

Second, I was wondering if Sandee could check on my Tabitha for me.  She
would have been met at the Rainbow Bridge by her sister Samantha that we
lost 2 months ago and by PePe' that we lost 3 years ago.  She would have
arrived with her binky {pacifier} and her momma's heart.  Please tell her
and her sister Samantha and also PePe' that their Mommy loves them and
misses them so very much.  The pain of loosing them has not gone away and
I truely don't think it ever will.

Thank you all very much,
Trish and Momma's Monkey {both missing our fur family}