From:
Scott Bouza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:16:45 -0700
Hello everyone,

I have some sad news to bring the ferret community. My lovely little
Ruby has passed onto the Rainbow Bridge. She was a fighter and tried to
hang in there but in the end her tiny body just couldn't do it anymore.

I checked on her after I finished work tonight. She was laying in her
hammie under her favorite old t-shirt of mine. When I picked up the
t-shirt she had soiled herself. I picker her up and took her in to
clean her off. While I was drying her she picked her head up and looked
into my eyes one last time. Her tiny head fell back into my hand and
she passed. I miss her so much but I wouldn't have wanted her to pass
any other way but in my arms. I think she was waiting for me so she
could say good-bye to me.

I would ask, if it is at all possible, for Sarah Ferret to find Prince
for me and bring him to meet Ruby at the Rainbow Bridge. I told her
that he would meet her and he would show her all the wonders on that
side. So she will be looking for him to meet her. You can't miss either
one of them, they are both the most wonderful and beautiful fur kids
that you have ever seen. There is one last thing Sarah Ferret, could
you tell Prince that his daddy loves and misses him too. Tell him to
take good care of Ruby for me. I would appreciate it!

I know she is in a better place now. One without suffering and now she
is free to run and play again. I have all the wonderful memories of her
and will hold onto those forever. She was my little sweetheart. Always
giving kisses to me when I needed them. I was blessed with the time
that I had with her, she was the bestest of the best.

Ruby is survived by her brother lil' Bear, her new brother Tazr and her
big doggy sister Mikki. They will all miss you sweetheart! You will be
in our hearts forever!

In sadness and peace,
Scott, lil" Bear, Tazr and Mikki