Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:50:39 -0500
Hello everyone.

Just a reminder that there are only 3 days left for The Ferret Aid
Society's, Sponsor a Shelter Ferret, Ebay auctions.

Lots of you have stopped by to visit us and we thank you!!!

But we still have a ways to go, and lots of wonderful thank you gifts
that we wan't to give away.

Every sponsor will receive a beautiful custom made thank you card.

In addition...$25 winning sponsors will receive a silver and purple paw
print charm.

$50 sponsors will also receive a Mini Ferret First Aid Kit.

And, for any winning sponsors who pledge $75 or more...you get all of the
above, plus, a custom Ferret Aid T-shirt.  Please see the photos on our
ebay listings.

Please visit our listing, and bid on one of the great ferret's who reside
in our shelter.

Thank you gifts are donated, and all money raised will go directly to the
shelter.

Thank you also to everyone who has volunteered to run their own ebay
auctions for The Ferret Aid Society.

<http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult
&query=ferret+aid>

Lara in London

Silver Moon Jewelry - your online site for interesting and eclectic
jewelry!!!

www.silvermoonjewelry.photosite.com