From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:36:04 PST
Skeeter,
Hi Please give my Love to Shadow, watch over him and keep an eye on him, he
is only a baby when I lost him, a year ago today.  I Love him so much and I
still cry.  I am leaving raisins out for you and some snaffers too.  Oh
yes, Tell Shadow, that Otis is taking care of the socks that he hid and
keep trying to get the other ones for him too.

Dooks and Kisses and wardancing with the other ferrets,

Marie and her 6 kidlets