From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 21:22:07 -0700
>From:    Bill Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: 2 baby boys & rambles
>What is the consensus on Wide or Full Spectrum lighting?  I Remember a
>comment about cancer concerns, but was not totally clear on that.

It is a plausible but still unproven theory that this sort of lighting can
help "cure" adrenals non-surgically.  As a "scientist" I'm optimistically
skeptical.  I'd love for it to be "true".  Dayna from California deserves
the credit for the idea.  This type of lighting is known to be important for
reptiles and the like.

Okay.  Thats probably not really any clearer.  But there is not yet
a consensus either way.

>Thanks for any advice that will be freely given at no cost or obligation.

What?  No money??  <grin> Mosat of the advice here is worth every penny you
pay for it.  <bigger grin>

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/