From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:01:27 -0700
Last call for the ADV July 4th Card Exchange!  Last year we raised
$700.00 which went to the University of Georgia ADV Research Department.
Our goal this year is to raise $1000.00!!  I know we can do this if
everyone pitches in!

If you would like to donate but not participate in the exchange, please
go here for details:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

I will take sign-ups until Monday and plan to get the list out Monday
evening!  Please get your name and address to me so you will not be
left out!!  You can either send an e-mail to me at:

or go sign up at:
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

If you want to join the exchange but aren't sure how it works, go here:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/card.html

Thanks to Kat Parsons, we have a wonderful place where we can track our
progress.  A daily display of the total will be available as well as a
list of the donors.
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

Please join us in the fight to find a way to stop this killer disease!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters