From:
Lyal Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 04:35:10 -0500
Would anyone have any information regarding the standards of ferret foods.
It should consist of a study of a independent analysis of ferret food for
the year of 2001, conducting a study of ferret foods by an independent
person not associated with pet companies or veterinaries.  The ferret food
should have certain guidelines, but I have notice these guidelines very
from region to region in the United States and world wide.  This study
should have the percentages for the protein, fat and fiber also when the
study was taken, by whom, and dated for 2001.  I am looking for the top
ten ferret (related) foods.

Please advise me.

Harriett H. H.