Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:47:12 -0400
Hi guys.
Mom has posted on here quite a few times now so it is our turn.  Mommy &
Daddy has made us this neat way for us to go to the potty.  She got the
idea off of a FML member.  She is soooooo happy about it.  Works great.
We actually like it.  No problems using it except for sissy Jenny the
first day she had to go so fast she just plopped it right before you
enter the tube to get into the box.  So mom put a funny looking thing
in the path way so Jenny doesn't go there again.  It worked- Jenny is
always the one in trouble by the way.  She's getting better though.
Anyways we 6 want to thank that person that came up with the idea.
Mom has lost it.  She can't remember if she thanked you or not.  She is
ashamed to admit it that she has lost it.  So here we is thanking you .
Mom & Dad also see they have lost it!  We suggest that everyone should
make one.  It's easy & cheap to do.  So would you please person who had
it posted, post it again so all others can see it.  Plus we want to make
sure they didn't leave anything out.

P.S.  We go camping in a motor home with Mom & Dad all the time so we
hear we are getting one in it also.(Shh hope mom doesn't forget to make
it) that's if they ever lower the stupid gas prices so we can go, we love
to camp.  Get to meet so many humans.

Thanks for listening to us.  Don't tell mom we told on her about her
forgetfullness we may not get our x-tra treat.  Yeh raisins!