From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:58:36 -0500
Hello,

I just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful people on the FML.
I've gotten so many sweet replies, that I spent the better part of the
past 3 days crying... I feel so lucky to be able to reach out to such
compassionate folks like yourselves.  (Us ferret people may be a little
weird, but we sure are a caring lot!)

I never, in my heart, wanted to give up Bean and Daggett, but I think I
just needed to be reassured that I wasn't being a bad ferret mom.  I love
my two koo-koo's with all my heart and only want what's best for them.

Unfortunatley, I do not have a seperate room for my fuzzies and I am
EXTREMELY jealous of those of you who do ; ) but I've started to let them
out in the mornings while I'm getting ready for work (picture that wacky
fresh-out-of-the-shower-dance we humans must do to keep away the
lick-lick-chompers) And I'm going to try to get up an hour earlier so they
can have 2 hours in the morning.

I will thank all who replied personally...It may take me a little while,
but I will!

Thanks again to everyone on the FML, especially to BIG for allowing all
of us to communicate!  Without the FML, I wouldn't have anyone to "talk
ferrets" with.  (My friends cringe whenever I start to say something about
them...)

Take care all,
Leslie
Bean (I know you're sad mom...so here's a...blech...kiss...okay...now can
I have another raisin?)
Daggett (mmm...wet ankles..and knees...and toes...)