From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 02:00:36 EST
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Subject: Need an Archeologist
>Well, I am not sure what all is under there, but it might be of major
>concern to any archeologist out there.
>You see, I seem to have accidentally stumbled across a location of
>fossilized raisins and other tidbits that I believe may have been left by
>an ancient form of ferret.  But since I am not an expert in this field, I
>am requesting help.

Archeologist help is on the way........

Thank you Mo for tipping us off the the wonderful find of fossilized
raisins under your refridgerator.  I've been searching the archives for
similar sites and there are very few.  Most of the fossilized raisins from
other digs tend to be pilaged long before respectable archeologists can
move in.

Beware of local ferrets intent on profiting from the site.  I suggest you
hire armed guards to protect the treasures until my team can set up.

We are quite anxious to excavate the site.  We are also anxious to find any
other artifacts.  Our special project is to see when ancient ferrets first
discovered the Cheweasel.  We hope to determine the population levels of
this favorite prey of the ferret in the past so we can ensure their
continued survival.  We hope to put rumors of the Cheweasel's potential
extinction to rest.

My team will be arriving ASAP.  Thank you again for the notice!

Kim and The Digging Trio.....