From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 05:12:30 -0400
Hello all,......just checking last year's, and the year before
that,.... the FMLArchives! It was wisely suggested to go to them,
instead of having one overzelous, but w/o much "hands-on" experience,
too much Mountain Dew young lady, actually trying to start a literal
'fight' with someone that if you went head to head with on Ferret
Knowledge, Kim,.....forfeit! Sukie is showing websites that the
INDIVIDUALS may visit & choose wisely what to feed. Kim is "picking
apart", (& a "fight"), by Quoting each & every part of these posts,
"correcting" them, to fit 'her' beliefs, and not very kindly, either!
Don't turn this forum into just another Yahoo IM fight ring......You
have explained 'your' perfect diet for Ferrets, web addys, ...and Sukie
has supplied enough websites to keep ME reading facts for a long time.
I think I'd use the "studies" from both sides to decide,....leaning
toward "experience" for my decision. Now you can "quote" parts of this
post with a follow-up 'fight'! I welcome that, it's good for cardiac
workouts! But I will not stoop that low, again. I just want you to show
everyone how you "verbally" fight with those of your choice! Happy
typing!!

Dooks........
John Rich  N.J.  USA.
"Who Knew that Angels Shed.......?"