From:
Ben Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:25:07 -0600
I've had my 2 ferrets (Winnie and Wendolene) for 2 and a half years.
Through the years I have discovered that they like to go "think hard" in
the corner and not in their litter box.  This was real bad especially since
my parents were heaseatent about getting them in the first place.

I thought to myself...hmmmm....maybee some strong smelling substance would
keep them away from their favorate "thinking" spot.  Then it came to me....
Vinager....why didn't I think of this before...if you put just a little
vineger in their favorate spot they (for the most part) stay away.

I just wanted to pass this info on to you guys.

Thanks,
Ben Marcus (owned by Wendolene and Winnie...the terrible twosome)