From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 00:07:07 -0700
Ferret Enthusiasts,
Please join me by thanking Kat Parsons for the lovely kick off on the
"Memorial Raffle to benefit S.A.F.E " and all her hard work.  Connie
Gaddy has announced that over 625 of the 750 tickets have been sold for
S.A.F.E.  With a little help from our friends we could wrap it up by
July 4Th.

Purchasing some raffle tickets is easy and the price is $1.00 for 1 and
$5.00 for 6.  Address and PayPal instructions are on the web page.  All
monies acquired in this raffle will be given to S.A.F.E..  the only
ferret shelter in South Texas.  If mailing a check please contact Connie
and for-warn her.  We do not want to end the raffle before you get your
tickets

Take a minute to look and buy a few.
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/benefit4safe.html
or go to the SAFE website www.saferrets.org

The prizes are added and updated when more are donated.  Check out the
picture of the GRAND PRIZE, a crocheted afghan with a ferret ANGEL in
the center, and the other generously donated prizes that include a Rose
German bedding set, an Angel Ferret created by Eleanor Mead, an angel
picture by Lynn Barker on glass and a wonderful Memorial BOX by Julie
Brown to name just a few.

It seems that a few more people have donated prizes to the raffle.  It is
never to late.  Just send Kat parsons or me a picture and a description.

PLEASE pass this eMail on and it will be appreciated.  If you have
already purchased tickets then please accept my apology for sending this
eMail.  Thank You and have a safe holiday.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Tx 78130