Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:14:24 -0700
Flintstones, meet the Flintstones, they re the modern stoneage family.
Only this family is not from Bedrock, and they are not people.  Yep,
they re the Flintstone ferrets and their names are Mr. Pebbles and
Bam-Bam.  It all started when the vet bartered some vaccines with the
breeder for Fred and Wilma, followed by Barney and Betty.  **I have
always liked *exotic pets,* so it was easy to include ferrets,** said
this single young doc.

And, indeed it was.  His most memorable ferret experience was you guessed
it!  adrenal related!  It **was my first adrenal gland surgery.  Back
then adrenal gland disease as still considered a rare problem.  Of course
it was the right gland.  Ever thing went well and *Baldy* was up and
bouncing that afternoon.**

And, of course ferrets and cats go hand in hand.  Therefore, it shouldn t
surprise you to learn that his most memorable NON-ferret experience **was
working on a snow leopard at the Knoxville Zoo.**  It follows that he
would have hobbies that include wildlife photography and traveling to
wilderness areas.

And, who would influence such an animal lover?  **My heroes have always
been professional athletes.  When I was young it was the Dallas Cowboys
players, and Bjorn Borg.**  Although another hobby is sports, relaxation
involves sitting back and watching them on TV!  Or, maybe a good western
or comedy.

Having been fascinated with mountain men, this guest would like to
spend time with Jim Bridger.  Don t know him?  Ask Jerry Murray to
share a little about him, maybe takin it easy to the music of the
Eagles.  Sounds like fun to me!

Of course, there is a lot more to him than we can cover here.  So,
spend some time with Dr. Murray at the symposium.  To learn more
about the clinic, visit Dr. Murray s website at
http://www.animalclinicoffarmersbranch.com.
You can contact him at [log in to unmask]