From:
Gabrielle Lastname <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:46:44 -0500
Hi!  Just wondering how Little White Girl is doing -- I lost her human's
email address when I somehow deleted my whole inbox.

For those of you who might not remember, she's the little girl with only
one front leg that was rescued from a really bad backyard situation where
her cagemates died, I think from neglect.  She was a little bit of a
nipper, as I remember, and her human wasn't used to that, but last time I
heard, she was doing quite nicely.  He kindly sent me a photo of her, and
boy, she is really gorgeous.  I think often of the the little girl and
her human and hope they are becoming friends.  So, if you're out there
and still reading, would you please favor us with an update?

Here's hoping!
Melissa