From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:58:49 -0500
Kym wrote:
>Please tell who you are, where you're from, and how you found the FML...

I think this is a good idea.  It'll be interesting to see all the places
that are represented.  As for myself, my name is Lisa Carswell.  I'm from
Georgia and I have 5 ferrets.  I found the FML through a link at Ferret
Central and have subscribed for around 2 1/2 years.

I also have a cute story I want to share.  Last night, my daughter Bronwyn
and I had the ferrets out playing on my bed.  My birthday was earlier this
month and my coworkers gave me a balloon bouquet to celebrate.  One of
those balloons still has some active helium in it and is in my room,
floating in a corner.  The ferrets hadn't really noticed it before, but
last night, Loki noticed it and started standing on his hind legs trying to
get a closer look at it.  So I brought it closer to the bed and the other
ferrets became interested in it as well.  Bronwyn tied the ribbon lightly
around Loki's paw in a slip knot, and he bounced all over the bed till it
came loose and floated away.  Then all the ferrets started trying to jump
up to grab it.  Crysin finally figured out that if he grabbed the ribbon in
his mouth, he could pull the balloon.  Of course, we were watching them
carefully to be sure that none of them ate the ribbon or became tangled in
it.  It was sooooo cute...I wanted to take a picture, but unfortunately the
batteries in my camera were dead.  :(

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, Loki, Fezzik, and Crysin
"Not knowing everything is all that makes it ok, sometimes."
            --Delirium of the Endless
              from Neil Gaiman's _Brief Lives_