From:
Toni Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:12:28 EST
Does everyones Ferret have hidey holes or hide things?  Because Harley my
Ferret, doesn't.  I've never seen him do that.  Is it possibly because he
is deaf or if I got another Ferret would he start to hide things maybe?
Just wondering.  He has lots of different toys.  The only one he seems to
take a liking too is a straw hat.  LOL He likes to roll around with it and
shake it with his head like he is trying to beat it up.  It's quite funny
to watch him.  I also have a question about Teddy Gramhams.  When I had my
Hamster, Stan which lived for alittle over three years his favorite treats
were Teddy Gramhams.  They are also my Two Cats favorite treats and my
friends Guinea Pig.  (Which she gave to me to take care of or find a home
for.) Do you think that it's ok to give them to my Ferret?  Not all the
time of course.  He goes nuts over the smell of them.  No he goes BONKERS!
lol

Sincerely,
Toni D. & Harley