From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 08:54:21 EDT
Doodles Da Bug!  I gots your card and present yesterday.  I have your card
by my side in my sick bed.  I sleep with it all the day long.  And I put
my foamy fry in my bowl.  I am saving the rest of them that you sent
stashed away safe.  I never gots a foamy fry before cause my brudder Pong
he steals them all.  I'm so excited to have my own and not have brudders
take dem from me so I can at last have my own.  I just keep staring at
mine all safe in my bowl in disbelief.

I am sleeping lots, Doodles.  Lots.  Mommy says if I sleep i will get
better.  It hurts really bad when I start to move, but mommy has me walk
a little sometimes.  After I walks around I feel better.  It's really
nice when mommy holds me and plays da music and shows me the nice cards
peoples and ferrets sent me on the computer box.  I like dat.

I go to the hospital place again today.  I'm not staying though!  Da
doctor is just gonna check to see if i'm okay and tell me if I'm allowed
out of da sick cage, or if I can see my brudders again.  My brudders
visit, but I can't be with them.  I miss em bad.  I wish people would
stop looking at my belly, Doodles.  And dey touch my bottoms, Doodles.
Why dey do dat when its got booboos?  I hate it.  I will never let anyone
touch my bottoms again after this....... well except maybe you..  OOOOOO!

Dippy!
Also thinking of Ozzie the looker, Toby, and all da boyz I love

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: