From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 01:05:28 -0400
Dear Kodo,

I'm sorry I could not change things for you.  I know I didn't do enough, I
guess we didn't do enough.  You should not have had to go this way.  I know
your Mommy and Daddy will miss you greatly as I'm sure many of us who never
knew you will as well.  I think I can speak for many of us "ferret folks"
that we will not forget you and that we will try as hard as we can to change
things for the betterment of ferrets whereever we can.  I live in a "less
than ferret friendly" county in the State of Ohio.  I have not heard of them
doing to another ferret what Bay County did to you.  I cry every time I
think of what happened and now realize that it could happen to Makai who is
just slightly older than you.  Makai was born April 17th, 1996 and he came
to cheer me up after Salena my first ferret died March 30th, 1996.  Makai
came for a short visit last June just before we were to go on a 2nd
Anniversary vacation and he came to live with us permanently when we got
back.  Salena was born on or about June 9th, 1991 and was my first ferret
and I loved her greatly, and still do.  She died due to natural causes but
didn't make it to her 5th birthday.  She was a great little Petkid and I
miss her as I know Bob & Kitty miss you.  Kodo lookup Salena at the Rainbow
Bridge and Muench the cat too.  Muench didn't "love" ferrets but she and
Salena got along okay.  Muench died January 14th, 1995 in my wife's arms and
was 14 years old.  Muench and Salena will be looking for you little Kodo.
Remember you are loved and will be remembered.

-- Tim, Tammie (wife), Makai (ferret), Haily (cat), Boots (visiting cat),
Salena <RB> (1991-1996), Muench <RB> (1981-1995)