From:
"J. Michael, Donna & IMZADI Long" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 22:49:16 -0400
I have a question about Imzadi my ferret. When we give her a bath, she of
course doesn't like it but, that is not the whole story.... She loves to eat
the soap! She licks the soap suds off my hand while I bathe her. My question
is, can this hurt her? She has shown no ill effects from this behaviour and
seems to enjoy it, plus ifI let her eat the soap, she doesn't mind the bath!
 Also, My wife and I want to build her an outside pen...not just a cage, but
screen off a large area for her to play in. Any suggestions on what to build
it out of and should we burry the fence into the ground incase she tries to
dig out? How big an area is suggested for a fenced in area?
BTW The name 'Imzadi" comes from Star Trek and is Betazoid for 'Beloved.'
Thanks,
J. Michael & Donna Long
& Imzadi