From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:14:34 -0400
I recieved lots of emails with great suggestions for my Baytril
problem. Went to the compounding pharmacy yesterday and they made a new
batch and Bear took it from the syringe like a trooper, didn't even
need to add to the gravy!!! The Baytril was compounded with Ferretone,
(a bit of their normal stuff to make it thinner) with half peanut
butter extract and half vanilla extract. I brought my ferretone with
me, and they are going to keep it on hand for future use with my
fuzzies.

I couldn't be happier!!!

Thanks again to everyone for helping. Hope this information can help
others also.

Florence