From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:52:19 -0800
Google has frozen me out of my gmail account for a week now and all
my email addresses are in gmail so I can't write or return emails to
anyone. Please use this yahoo address for me, thank you.

I have had major changes to my website. A totally new homepage design,
and new items on the ferret page.

1. New CD of ferret artwork with over 250 ferret drawings. This is the
2011 CD.

2. New temporary tattoos. Want a tattoo but are afraid you might not
want it after it is done? Try a temporary tattoo. Two sets of three
tattoos to choose from and special orders can be placed for other
drawings or a shelter logo for a ferret event.

3. Sets of 10, tiny tattoos for the fingernails. Just add a thin coat
of clear nail polish over them and they will last for days or weeks.

4. Ferruppets? Yes, it is spelled right. If you design it, you get to
name it. These are posable ferret paper puppets. They have hinged arms
and legs. Great for hanging on a ferret room wall, to decorate a
wrapped gift or a stocking stuffer. Kids love them too. There is a
clown and a fairy and both come assembled.

5. Black Footed Ferret Christmas cards. Our wild cousins camping out
on thier native prairie and roasting their natural food source, the
prairie dog (apologies to prairie dog lovers, no prairie dogs where
hurt in the making of these cards). Over a campfire, they are singing
their little hearts out with the Christmas spirit.

More samples of the artwork for rock and Celtic rock band poster and CD
covers has been added to the band page. Please check out the newstuff
at:
Deva-Arts.com

This years profits go into the making of 16 gift baskets. I still need
money for shipping ($172.80). I went way over my head this year, but
I could not lower the number of shelter gifts, there are just so many
wonderful and deserving shelter Moms and Pops. If I had a job now, I
would be making twice as many gifts. Next year I will start a fund for
this in January.

For those who are low on funds this year, and who isn't with our
economy the way it is, you can give the gift of a few of your hours to
help a shelter near you clean cages. This is a pricless gift. As this
is the season of giving, why not give to those who give so much of
themselves everyday?

Deva