From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:52:01 -0500
Yes, Sukie--ferrets do fly!! Just ask any desk, table, or cage in this
house. When we let certain ferrets out, we are constantly pulling kids
off stuff as we are afraid they can fly up, but not down. I think it
has to do with the aerodynamics of their fat, furry butts. Ours love to
toss stuff off whatever they have flown up on--just ask Dave who has to
clean up after them!! Happy part is, We will always clean up after them
and pick them off wherever they have flown to, tell them NO, give them
a kiss and watch them fly back up in 2 minutes. Gotta love them flyin
ferts!!

SUE,DAVE AND THE WINCHESTER WEEZILS