From:
Matt Staroscik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:10:20 -0800
I was writing my letters tonight, when I saw on my rep's web site that it
takes mail about 3 weeks to be received due to security screening.  Can
someone in the know advise as to whether we should be sending letters,
faxes, or email?

The "common wisdom" is that snail mail is best for making an impact on
your representatives, but I don't know if that is true or not, and even
if it is, 3 weeks might be too long.

In this case we also have the Ag.  Secretary and the "Administrator of
the Animal Plant Health Inspection Service" to contact as well; they both
have email listed, but only the Secretary has a fax number listed.

Any thoughts?