From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 12:31:04 -0700
Our friend Jeff has been traveling around, hunting for work, and is
currently near Springfield, MO. Pipeline jobs in Pennsylvania came
to an end last moth. He could really use some ferret interaction. He
has tried living in a storage space but a fire at the site brought
authorities in so all homeless had to leave. What a shame that someone
who is willing to work, trying hard to find a job, can not even afford
a place to live.

Anyway, he dearly loves ferrets and could probably be a help to a
shelter or person in the area. A ferret fix would certainly cheer
him up.

Nell, we are so glad that you are safe and at home. Let us know what
you need.

Bobbi McC
formerly of the KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter