From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:50:30 -0400
Someone I work with has a daughter about to give birth and ....... (you
know the story!).  Anyway, the daughter called me today and asked me if
I wanted her two ferrets because she doesn't feel she will have the time
to care for them after the baby is born.  They are sables, probably MF,
4 years old and 3.5.  I know they've been well cared for since I was the
primary source of info prior to the purchase.  I'd take them but I have
an 8 year old in "hospice" right now and a 4 year old of my own.  I feel
like I can't deal with any new ones since my Zoe is so sick.  Anyone
interested?  They're free to a good home.  She said she'd like to get
some money back on them, but she also said she'd let them go to a good
home as long as she was comfortable.  I have a contact number for the
owner.

Julie Coddington, Project Manager