From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 09:34:00 -0500
Hi all-
Well, my two scents on the descenting debate: I have one descented female
and one scented male, and I honestly don't find much difference between the
two.  Cully, the male, does let out a puff of scent every once in a while if
scared or really worked up about something, and just like everybody says,
the scent does indeed dissipate quickly.  Their personal daily odor levels
are about the same, or if anything I think Amelia has somewhat more odor
(she smells like a little tortilla).  I bathe 'em every week and a half or
so, but could probably do it less.  And, BTW, I have moderate asthma, and
I'm no more sensitive to Cully than to Amelia.

The apology is to all those whose mailboxes I cluttered with a request to be
removed from the wedding list-- I had asked David to remove me and then
received several more messages from it, and so I assumed it was up to the
individuals to edit their cc's, not him.  Apparently I was wrong.  At least
one person was irked enough to send me a pretty snarky note, so I just
wanted to apologize to everyone here.  Perhaps in the future when people are
creating sub-lists to the FML they could make sure that the people they are
including really want to be included-- that way mix-ups like this one could
be avoided.

Condolences to all those with recent losses-- Cully sends kisses and Amelia
sends cuddles.

Regina