From:
Maciejewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:44:19 -0500
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to give an update on the baby ferrets that were orphaned a
few months ago in New Zealand.  Out of the five kits, three survived and
are doing well.  However they are not ferrets, they are actually stoats.
The (human) foster parents placed a cage outdoors and the kits were allowed
to run free during the day.  Eventually the kits came back less and less
for food and are now living free.  They have been spotted near the woodshed
where they were born.  Thanks to everyone who contacted me with
suggestions.

Bridgid
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his
life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the
last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Unknown