From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:09:32 -0500
It was a sunny afternoon at the shelter today.  NOT because we actually
had any sun in this cold, miserable city BUT because I was informed by
the SPCA that they WILL be visiting the Crown Attorney to see about
taking this case further!  THANK you Inspector Draper AND ALL of you
who have written letters in his support of going forth with charges.

I informed the SPCA agent that called me something too.  This Tuesday I
was going to go to Brantford myself and see about pressing private
charges.  I will still go this Tuesday as I have to hear it for myself
if things can go ahead or not.

I still worry that this has turned into a one-sided case, but am feeling
a whole lot better that our Inspector Draper has stepped in and this will
hopefully go all the way.  PLEASE keep the letters coming to either the
shelter (and I will forward) or to [log in to unmask] or

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>