From:
Sheila Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:40:34 -0800
Hi,

My name is Sheila..  I use the hardwood fuel pellets at Home Depot
or Lowe's.. in the wintertime, they are plentiful.  But as Spring
approachs, they stop carrying them..  I love them and they make the house
smell sooooo much better..  I have had no prob's with the pellets, and I
have been using them for over 5 yrs now..  They run about $3.89 a
package..  and the packages are about 20-25 lbs..  no quotes please..  If
you like yest.  news, you'll love these..  I stock pile in the spring and
as long as they stay dry and no moisture gets to them, they will stay in
usable order for as long as they are stored..  Good luck..  Sheila... ps,
I have 12 fuzzies... its needed in my house to stay smelling good...