From:
Nathan Viles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 19:26:24 -0500
Okay...
I have some laxatone, and I am giving Stuff an inch a day for the past
two days.  She is doing well, and is very active...  Her activity has
picked way up, so she must be feeling better.

But she is still a cotton eater.  I took out all the soft clothes from her
cage, and put in an old pair of Marine Corp Kacki (sp) pants.  She was
doing great for a while, and now she is chewing them, they were a very
tight knit, and as yet, I don't think she has eaten any, just chewed.

So my question is, what can I put in the cage with her?  I am looking
into getting carpet scraps or linolium (sp) to put down, but does she
need something to snuggle with?  She has a couple of toys to chew on,
her favorite after cotton of course is a 1 liter bottle.  I also
bought a baby's battole at Meg suggestion, but of course she hates it.

Any help is appreciated...
Of course I keep her food plate full, so it is not that she is hungry,

Nathan
and that cotten eating varmit, Stuff

ps: Thanks Dr williams for your Advice and dosage recomendation