From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:02:02 -0800
Ozzie is a sweet little ferret around 18 months young.  He is basically a
sweet, gentle boy, but does nip for attention at times.

I am not sure of his coloration, but I'm thinking he may be a black
sable.

Ozzie needs a new home due to allergy issues with his family.

Please contact Nina directly at (419)668-8978
(permission to post)

Also:

I still have two sweet boys at the shelter that are looking for a good
home.  They are between 2-3 years old.

Sniffy is a light sable and Musky is a darker sable, that has a smaller
frame.  Both are as sweet and gentle as can be.

Musky is the mischieveous one, as he never misses a chance to steal the
remote or phone.  Refusing to relinquish what is his, he will hiss at you
and hang on for dear life.

Both of these boys are real treasures.  If you think you could find a
place in your heart for these sweet ferrets, give the shelter a call at
the number in my signature line.

Thank you so much,
Julie

=====