From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:57:26 -0500
Hi All,
Thank you SOOOOO (many more o's) to everyone that has responded to my
asking for help for fund raising ideas. So many of you have emailed me
with great suggestions. It would take me all day to thank each and
everyone of you personally. (I really wish I could). You guys rock!

I've checked into the many websites and most of them aren't taking new
patients at this time. I haven't contacted Care Credit, but not sure if
I will. I just put it on a card for now and will pay off with the tax
refund! (Isn't that how it always seems to work?) lol

Right now Molly is resting. She had the surgery and is recovering,
although she's in pain. We're giving her lots of pain meds and they
seem to be helping. I've been keeping her quiet, but it also seems that
she wants to just rest on her own, which is great for healing. She will
be getting her staples out on Friday if everything looks good. She has
38 staples. Ouch! She's such a trooper.

Here's a link to a few pictures of her after surgery; and a couple of
her with my daughters. You don't need a password. You should be able
to copy and paste the link and click view pictures!

<http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcM27li2bN2L1Y&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5>

Thanks again FML friends.

:) Michele
P.S.... the ferrets are still doing well (had to make it ferret
related, right?) lol