From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:48:11 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I missed sending a reminder so will extend the deadline until Monday
July 16th so if you haven't sent your photos yet please get them sent
on Monday at the latest. I'm also looking for your poems or cute short
stories. Space will be limited but please send them if you like for
consideration.

Don't forget you can send one photo for the calendar without an entry
fee but your entry fees help with production cost which help keep sale
prices low and it allows SOS to help shelter ferrets with proceeds from
sales.

Mail your 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" good quality photos along with entry
fee to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559

If mailing please just email me to let me know they are on their way,
no need to send express. :)

or

Email your high resolution photos and
PayPal your entry fee(s) to:
sharon @supportourshelters.org.

Entry fees are $5.00 per photo entered after 1 free entry. Shelters
your entries are free for the shelter tribute page.

All who pay to enter photos will receive a discount on their calendar
order.

Please email me with any questions and thanks for helping SOS help
shelter ferrets.

Sharon for SOS
Support Our Shelters
http://supportourshelters.org/