From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:17:41 -0800
I am very sad to report that my 8 year old rescue DJ has passed to
the Rainbow Bridge tonight.  I came home and he was having a terrible
seizure.  I have no idea how long it had been going on, but it obviously
had been awhile.  He was an absolute angel about taking his meds, so I'm
not sure if he coughed or threw it up after I left for work this morning
or what.  He had been doing wonderful and I was really surprised by this.
I'm a beekeeper, so I immediately put some honey on his gums since I
have honey everywhere in the house, but it didn't do anything for him.
I rushed him off to the vet, but he just wasn't coming out of this
seizure, so...

I just finished my thesis defense on Monday for "Social Support for
People Grieving the Death of a Pet."  Ironic timing.

Holly