From:
Faye Sapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:16:35 -0400
I n reference to small children or babies with ferrets I can only speak for
my Wally.  He was around a 3 month old baby and a toddler for several days
at our home and he was just as sweet as he could be with them.  We watched
him to make sure that he wouldn't hurt them.  We were out at the pool and
Wally was in his cage and the toddler went over to him him several time,
stuck her little fingers in the cage and said I wuv Wally.  Wally just
sniffed her little fingers.

With the infant he did the same and laid by her.  I don't know if this is
because he gets lots of attention and has the run of the entire house and
spoiled rotten, but he has always had a sweet disposition.  I am just a
little predjuice!  I thought this is pretty positive feedback about
fuzzies.  My son is grown now, but I always tried to keep a very close
watch over him.

Faye and Wally