From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:17:40 -0500
HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas everybody - Possum from the Lakeroad Ferret
Farm here - just wanted to say thank you for all the awesome presents
all you humans sent to us - man oh man mum is still putting things away
for us - if you want to see us opening our presents you can see that
here - http://www.ferretfarm.org/GivingTree10.htm
Miss Mindy is getting the pictures up just as fast as our mum takes
them -

You humans are so kind and generous to us fur kids here at this
shelter - mum even got some special things in our gift boxes - so we
all want to say thank you for making our Christmas special again this
year -

We also want to say thank you to all the humans that work hard at
getting the giving tree up to make these gift giving possible to all
the shelters out there - Miss Melanee had to help our mum several times
this year because she can't figure out computer stuff - so an extra
thanks goes out to Miss Melanee for taking the time to help our mum -

Thanks everyone for all our wonderful gifts - we hope you have a
peaceful and prosperous New Year - Possum and all the fur kids that
live here -

our new store site
http://www.notjustforferrets.com/
Newest Shelter Video