From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 21:25:11 -0400
Sexing: Two of my females and one male are eyelid lickers, and one male and
one female are serious ankle biters.  I don't think these are particularly
gender sensitive traits.

Adam: please e-mail [log in to unmask] for info on the movement to legalize
ferrets in CA.

We decided that if our ferrets were people they would be the following:
Mambo- Walter Mathau
Pookie Bear- John Belushi
Princess Pinky- Liz Taylor
Molly- Demi Moore
We're not sure about Grace and Roxanne yet.  We'll let you know when we come
up with something!

Mrs. Duck and the European Fur Bearing Carpet Snakes  (Don't you love it
when fuzzies slide around on the ground with their front paws under their
bodies, and their back legs propelling them around?)