From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 05:40:47 -0700
hey everyone!!!

yeah...yeah...i know...i am no Princess Pepper!!!...sorry...:(
i wish i had a talented ferret to do these posts!!!...:(

ok...only 1 WEEK LEFT!!!  for the SOS Fall Raffle...for the Richmond
Ferret Rescue League in VA..and for the Florida Shelters needing helpf
because of the Hurricanes...

time has run out for snail mailing your donations...i hope all that
wanted to have already sent those checks in...

but it is not too late to https://www.paypal.com us the donations...
please use [log in to unmask] for the addy...[info is on the page
is the complete addy does not come thru on your group]

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

there are wonderful prize packages...

One Prize Package is donated by Sweetheart Enterprizes, Trina Owens

Another Prize Package is donated by Little Feet Ferret Retreat, Rose
German

and the Third Prize Package is donated by Sandi of Heaven Scent Ferret
Shelter, Alabama

and the bonus packages if certain goals are met donated by Princess
Pepper...

we have not met even the smaller goal yet...we are only at $360.00 right
now...so if you want a chance at her extra prizes...better get those
donation in!!!...you can see a sneek peek at the "BIG" [no!..now OUR
BIG!!] prize if we raise $1,000.00 on the page...
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

final day to https://www.paypal.com the money is this Friday..the 15th...
i will have BIG...[yes..this time i mean OUR BIG] draw the winning
numbers over the weekend and announce the winner on Monday the 18th...

thank you all in advance for participating...either thru the donation of
the prize packages...or by buying tickets...

SOSkat

=====
Kat's personal & ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
I have Crocheted Sleepsacks 4 Sale!!!!...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
ADV Giving Tree 2004...  http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!