Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:14:18 -0700
I was reading the post about the computer raffle and how the person who
was running it passed away.  I am so so sorry to hear about this.  I
understand that he was a dear friend to many hoomans as well as ferrets.
I have a laptop that I would be willing to sacrifice for the cause.  To
benefit the folks that already bought tickets for the last raffle, I
would give free entries to for this raffle.  Any new folks that would
like to participate, the ticket prices would be $5 each and 5 for $20.
This is a nice laptop, internet compatible with lots of free space on it
and lots of memory.  Additionally, I'll have drawings for some other
prizes as well.  I still have that cooler bag that was graciously
returned by the previous raffle's winner, plus I'll throw in some 5x7
professionally photographed ferret photos so we'll be sure to be several
winners.  If you want in on this or would like more information, email me
privately.

Kim and da kids at SUMS

[Later]
P.S.  to my post on the computer raffle.  All proceeds will benefit
Tucker who is in desperate need of adrenal surgery.  Poor guy has been
waiting for over a month.  Tucker came in when his last day was up at the
SPCA.  He's a big sable boy who got his name from the way he sleeps.  He
tucks himself in and sleeps....just like a person.  It's a real scream to
watch him get ready for bedtime.  He came to the SPCA when he was picked
up from a garage where he was cornered by some big dogs.  He had a big
cut on his chin and had lost lots of hair.  He recuperated wonderfully
but then started falling to adrenal disease.  I will send a special
Tucker photo magnet to every person that participates in this raffle as
an extra thank you.

Thanks again,

Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve....ferrets that is.