Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:17:29 -0400
A couple of months ago, a local TV station ran a contest called
"Picture Perfect Pets". I entered Kavik's photo in the snow because I
thought we had a chance, even though so many of the pictures were of
dogs and cats. Today, while flipping through channels, I caught the
advertisement again on the pets contest...I went to the website and
OMG! Kavik is one of the 15 finalists! Of all the thousands of photos,
a ferret made it to the final cut! Please vote for Kavik - he is the
only ferret - you do have to register and can only vote once but
please vote!

http://cw27.com/

Thank you in advance!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret