From:
Ellen McEnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 09:57:49 -0600
cobra,
One suggestion that somebody gave me that works great is the large hair
bands that people with long hair use.  I think they work great.  There is
the occasional times when they excape and go into stealth mode, but they are
cheap.  Just have a few extras around.  I like then because they are thin
enough that they don' t bother my guys and they stretch so it the fuzzie
gets caught they can get out.  I then just put their tag on the ring that
their bell is on and put that on the hair band.  If you have a small ferret
you may need to put a small knot in the hair band.  Just pull the knot tight
before you put it on so that they can't get a hold of it.  I have to do this
for my small one.  I hope this helps.

Ellen
Taz (but mom, I was in stealth mode!)
TJ (if I have to jingle so do you)