From:
Patricia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:27:33 EDT
Yesterday My beautiful little boy Moe got out and I did not know till last
night that he was gone, we looked last night and this morning but no sign
of him we have shook his treats that he would always come to and we tore
the house apart looking for him but no luck in finding him.  There are so
many cats around here that I am afraid that one might have gotten a hold
of him.  We have put up reward fliers and I have call animal control here
in Groton Ct. they told me that if anyone calls they will call me.

So now all I can do is cry because I feel that I let my Sweet little boy
down.  He was a Cinnamon color so lite that pictures sometimes did not
come out, I miss my sweet little Moe.  If anyone in the Groton area of
Navy Housing seee a ferret please call me at 448-0710.

Thank you all.

ps
big you can post my number in this ,  [will do, BIG]
thank you Patricia