From:
Patty Bazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:13:46 -0800
Hello to all!  I've had a couple experiences with ferret hissing.

One of my boys, Francis (who has since gone to the bridge) used to hiss
at me when I would squeak a squeaky toy- he didn't like that.  I've
adopted two girls last year: Snowball and Sally.  My other fuzzies Smokey
and Bandit don't have a problem with them, but my older girl Star gets
picked on by Snowball.  Star hisses at Snowball when she's trying to pick
on her, just before I seperate them, then Snowball sometimes hisses at me
when I keep her away from Star.  Snowball also hisses at any fuzzy that
comes near her when she has her N-bone -- nothing comes between her and
her N-bone!  By the way, I give my guys a half an N-bone as an everyday
treat and they haven't had any problems, they just try to steal them
from each other!

Patti Bazar, Star, Smokey, Bandit, Snowball and Sally

missing my fuzzies at the Bridge: Newton, Sunshine, Eddie jr, Vincent,
Frisky, Shelby, Francis