From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:24:31 -0800
We use it all the time.  It is funny the kids like to get into the mop
bucket and play in the water all the time.  Boy I have to play catch up
on the back log of FML.  Jim been sewing hammocks for the Alberta Ferret
Society (he not sleeping very good, in fact he wakes me up when he sewing)
He has come up with some cute ones this year.  You have to ask Barb, about
them next week when she get the 2 boxes, on Monday and by the way Barb
there is 2 poems that Jim wrote in there too.  You may share them on the
FML too.  The Kids are enjoying the company of the visiting 2 Ferrets and
then they got invited over to their house for a New Years Party and sleep
over too!

Marie and Jim and the 12 Wonderful Fur Kidlets (the extra visiting ones)