From:
"Nadine B. Sacks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:13:56 EDT
I posted earlier in the week about needing help getting ferrets cross
country from the west to the east coasts.

I have been working with people to help get this difficult task going.
Right now I have people willing to drive from the city where the ferrets
are right now, to Albuquerque, NM and from Dallas, eastward.  But I need to
get them from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Dallas Texas.  Is anyone willing
to make the drive to help these seven ferrets who need to be re-united with
their humam Mom here in New York?

Please send any replies to [log in to unmask]

Thanks for listening.

Nadine