From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:14:47 EST
First of all I want to thank everyone for the kind thoughts,just in case I
missed writing to anyone.Please forgive me it's old age(actually it's just
bad memory,but you have to get something out of getting older.) These were
written before Valentine went to see my other fur angel,Chelsea,so I
dedicate them to him.After all he inspired alot of them.  You Might be a
Ferret Owner if:

 your Christmas tree has a few extra decorations.

 there's a new star on your Christmas tree.

 all your presents are chewed and,or tasted.

 you don't use tinsel,but there is something silver hanging on the tree.

 some of your presents move on their own.

 ornaments end up in strange places.

 your Christmas tree sways and there's no wind.

 your Christmas tree skirt has come alive.

 the Christmas tree stand has become a watering hole.

 you have to tie down your Christmas tree.

 your Christmas tree is at least 4 feet off the ground.

 your new socks are hidden and you haven't opened that present yet.

 you smile when you see something digging in your stocking.

 you run out of film before the day is over.

 your cute meter is maxed out.

MERRY FUZZY CHRISTMAS !
Sandy,Jasmine and Taz
Fur-angels Valentine and Chelsea