From:
Larry & Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:09:31 -0600
Deano's mom, Melissa sent me.  I've forwarded on to her all the letters you
have sent to me.  So far she's heard nothing from the school, but with all
the backing she has, including the director of the humane society, we feel
pretty good about everything.

Thank you for your help.
May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Gayle

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!
To all of you wonderful ferret friends.  Your support, information,
expertise and genuine concern has meant so much to us.  All of your letters
have brought us a lot of comfort.  Knowing that we would continue our fight
one way or the another, it is sure helping to know we have so many people
out there backing our family.

We haven't heard anything more from the school at this time.  I can't
imagine them continuing there side of this after all of your letters.  We
will definitely keep you informed of any new developments.

Have a great holiday, Deano and his family have a lot to be thankful for
this year.

Thank you all again,
Deano and family

--