From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:10:13 -0500
Hey all, I was getting bored with my husband away for a few days,
so here's another Mangled song from Mangled Mustelid Music (Me!)

Hope you like it and it's not too corny!!!!

Sue

    THE FERRET BUNCH

Here's the story of a lovely ferret,
who was bringing up three very lovely kits.
All of them had fur so soft, like their mother,
and all of them were mitts.

Here's the story of a lovely silver,
who was busy with three kits of his own.
They were four ferts, living in a shelter,
and they felt all alone.

Till the mama's human visited the shelter,
and she saw the lonely silver and his bunch.
then and there she added to her family,
that's the way they all became the ferret bunch.

The ferret bunch, the ferret bunch,
that's the way they became the - ferret - bunch!

SP 11/22