Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 23:17:21 -0500
I have made Bob's Chicken Recipe with many different types of kitchen
tools.  Started with the grinder and raw chicken.  What a mess to clean
and disinfect the kitchen afterwards.  After trying many ways, we have
found that using a pressure cooker and a VitaMix blender will puree all
the ingredients to a fine liquid.  When we used a regular blender, we
had to strain the bones but the first time using the VitaMix there was
nothing left in the strainer and the liquid will freely move through a
syringe for feeding the sick ones!